To facilitate travel arrangements to Cyprus and ensure the capture of all necessary information required by the Health authorities, the Cyprus government have created this online portal where one can complete all the necessary formalities in a quick and easy way and receive their authorisation to fly (*CyprusFlightPass).
This will also speed up the process of entering the country.
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is a key element in the planning. All travellers are obliged to complete their PLF at least 24 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of your stay while in Greece.
This will also speed up the process of entering the country.
We would like to thank all of you that have entrusted your holiday accommodation this year in one of our self-catering properties. We have worked hard in order to adjust under the new circumstances and made sure that all new and important safety protocols are in place.
A key element to all of this was to minimize any risk and keep everyone involved safe. Self catering accommodation like yours, provides a de facto layer of privacy, which is most important in order to exercise proper social distancing.
Important adjustments were made to cleaning procedures, pool management, deliveries, times of arrival and departure and to the logistics of running our properties.
For this reason we would like to bring them to your kind attention before you arrive, so that you are aware and feel reassured.
We have also reserved small parts for you to play in this procedure, for which we ask your kind cooperation.
The procedure follows:
Times of Arrival and Departure
In order to facilitate an extensive and very detailed cleaning protocol, lasting more than 6 hours at a time, we have adjusted arrival and departure times as follows:
Arrival Time: 16:00pm or later
Departure time: 09:30am or earlier
This applies for all of our properties.
We will be in contact with you over SMS, E-mail, mobile and our App, so please make sure we are aware of all your contact details.
Once set, we could allow an earlier checking in, if possible.
If you are not arriving on a cleaning day, we can be flexible and allow access as early as 13.00 hours.
If it is possible that you can arrive earlier. Please contact us at 0030 2663091044
Important! Please take note:
- Please make sure you have our own Detailed Driving Instructions / Directions (with photos) for your arrival.
These are provided directly from us a week before your arrival (not through a booking platform).
They will be bannered under our logos of Eos Travel and Eos Villas.
- No GPS coordinates will get you to your property correctly and accurately.
The accuracy depends on your device, signal strength (Satellite/GPRS) and other factors beyond our control.
DO NOT RELY on them.
- There are no street numbers or addresses in most of our rural houses.
That is almost at a 99%, since most of the houses are close to very small villages.
- Use your Holiday Planner (myEos), to provide us securely with all your Names and ID/Passport details.
Under the GDBR protocol, this information will be made available only to official authorities, if needed.
This is a legal requirement.
- Keep our emergency numbers at hand.
They are included in the Driving instructions.
- Under the current circumstances, there maybe an extra charge, should you need someone to come out and help.
Our one priority is to keep everyone safe and not to apply any unnecessary risk.
Cleaning has a very important part in this.
Key Elements are:
- Cleaning is now very, Very thorough and thus takes much longer (we estimate an average of 6 hours per property).
- Cleaning happens only once during your stay. Preferably a day before your arrival.
- You are never present.
This is a very important rule. Should a mid clean be agreed for any reason, the suggested time you will need to leave the house is close to a maximum of 8 hours.
It may seem too much, but this will give enough time for the cleaning crew to complete a thorough clean and the house to literally dry out.
Our suggestion is to spend the day out with family. You will be kept informed of progress using our app.
- Linen and towels are provided extra for the whole stay on your arrival.
Linen will be laid already on the beds in some circumstances and in others will be provided on the bedside for you to use. Our suggestion to owners is the later.
- Cleaning is divided into three (3) very distinct parts, adding an extra hour and a half of cleaning at a minimum, with 30 minutes or more of intentional breaks between them.
- Pre-Cleaning (protects the cleaner)
- Mid-cleaning (main cleaning)
- After-Cleaning (protects you)
- Cleaners take all the necessary precautions (gloves, masks, etc.)
- You can participate in the procedure:
- By arriving exactly at the allowed time by the agency. This is specified to you after confirmation from the cleaning crew.
- By operating air-conditioning during your stay with a window or door partially open.
- By airing all rooms during the day.
- On Departure, by switching off all air-conditioning units.
- Finally, by leaving windows partially open, on your final departure from the property.
- Soaps, disinfectants etc. are provided for your arrival. Please also bring your own with you.
- Cleaning materials used by the cleaning teams are known disinfectants / steamers etc.
They will make sure that (on their departure from the premise) all possible common areas are spayed with a thin layer of disinfectant that will keep the surfaces safe for a long period. For this reason you may experience some moisture on some walls or furniture if this has not dried out completely.
- Some windows in the houses will be left open before you arrive and in order to provide a steady flow of air.
- Air-conditioning units will be switched off.
If your property has a pool, maintenance normally happens early in the morning and before breakfast. You will be aware of the exact times before you arrive or during your stay.
This will probably happen certain ours in the afternoon. This will also be made known to you.
If this involves someone entering your house, a certain procedure is followed:
- You should not be in the property during the procedure.
- We will collect enough information to make sure that the maintenance person fixes what has failed.
- The maintenance person will come in dressed in a uniform, a face shield, etc and undertake the maintenance task.
- We need to allow enough time for the maintenance person to arrive. In order to facilitate this, he/she may need to arrive the next day. As they too have to follow certain procedures.
- If it is a genuine emergency and your presence is needed you must exercise social distancing with the maintenance team.
- At some cases the cleaner might also arrive just after the maintenance person has come.
As always, we take great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our properties.
We have supplemented the above procedures with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous for your own personal safety.
Thank you very much for your kind co-operation on this, as this will guarantee a safe and pleasant stay in our property. Have a great holiday!