Thank you for booking your holiday accommodation at one of our self-catering properties. We worked hard in 2020 to adjust to the new circumstances and ensure all new and essential safety protocols were in place.
Find below the procedure for entering the country of your property,
Next, find the cleaning and health & safety protocol during your stay.
Currently, procedures are pretty relaxed in all holiday destinations. Reference this page should you have any questions.
From 18th April '22, Cyprus no longer requires the completion of passenger locator forms (Cyprus Flight Pass) for entry into the country. Moreover, it removes country-categorization and most travel-related COVID protocols.
For any related issues regarding travelling to Cyprus please follow the link below:
From 15 March 2022 onwards, travellers visiting Greece are no longer required to fill out the Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
For any related issues regarding travelling to Greece please follow the link below:
For any related issues regarding travelling to Turkey, including visas, please follow the link below:
Arrival and Departure Times
Our key element is to minimise risk and keep everyone involved safe. Self-catering accommodation like yours provides a de facto layer of privacy essential for proper social distancing.
We have made significant adjustments to cleaning procedures, pool management, deliveries, arrival and departure times, and the logistics of running our properties.
For this reason, we would like to bring them to your kind attention before you arrive so that you are aware and feel reassured.
We have also reserved small parts for you to play in this procedure, for which we ask your kind cooperation.
To facilitate a detailed cleaning protocol lasting 3-5 hours at a time, we have adjusted arrival and departure times as follows:
Arrival Time: 4:00 pm or later (unless we have agreed otherwise or mentioned differently with your booking confirmation)
Departure time: 09:30 am or earlier (unless we have agreed otherwise).
Luggage Drop off is possible: at 13:00 or later
This procedure applies to all of our properties.
We will contact you locally over SMS, E-mail, mobile and our Web App (myEos), so please make sure we know all your contact details (e-mail, mobile etc.).
Once set, we could allow an earlier check-in or later check-out.
If you are not arriving on a cleaning day, we can be flexible and allow you to access the property as early as 13.00 hours. Please do consider letting us know if you need to depart later as soon as your arrival. It will undoubtedly help with the arrangements.
If arriving earlier is essential, please get in touch with us at 0030 2663091044.
Important! Please take note:
- Please ensure you have our handmade Detailed Driving Instructions / Directions (with photos) for your arrival.
We provide these directly a week before your arrival (not through a booking platform).
They will be bannered under our logos of Eos Travel and Eos Villas.
- No GPS coordinates will get you to your property correctly and accurately.
The accuracy depends on your device, signal strength (Satellite/GPRS) and other factors beyond our control.
Please do not rely on GPS. Nevertheless, we will provide this information.
- There are no street numbers or addresses in most of our rural houses.
That is almost 99% since most houses are close to tiny villages.
- Use your Holiday Planner (myEos) to provide us securely with all your Names and ID/Passport details.
Under the GDBR protocol, this information will only be available to official authorities if needed.
This requirement is a legal one.
- Keep our emergency numbers at hand.
We provide them with our Driving instructions sent to you a few days before arrival or found inside your holiday planner.
- There may be an extra charge should you need someone to come out and help.
Our priority is to keep everyone safe and not apply any unnecessary risk.
Our cleaning procedure is detailed below:
Key Elements are:
- Cleaning is thorough and thus takes much longer (we estimate an average of 3 hours per property).
- Cleaning happens preferably a day before your arrival.
- It is best if you are not present.
Should a mid-clean be agreed upon, the suggested time you will need to leave the house is about 4 hours.
This time will allow the cleaning crew to complete a thorough clean and the house to dry out naturally.
Our suggestion is to spend the day out with family. You will be informed of the cleaner's progress using our Web App (sent to you over e-mail) or during our direct communication.
- The cleaners will provide linen and towels on arrival and for the entire duration of your stay. They will usually make the beds with linen etc. In some circumstances, they will only lay the under covers and leave the rest of the linen on the bedside for you to use.
- Cleaning happens in three (3) distinct parts:
- Pre-Cleaning, (protects the cleaner)
- Mid-cleaning, (central cleaning)
- After-Cleaning, (protects you)
- Cleaners take all the necessary precautions.
- You can participate in the procedure by helping with the following:
- Arrive at the agreed time by the agency. The time is known to you after confirmation from the cleaning crew (which will also use our Web App (myEos)).
- Operate air-conditioning during your stay as little as possible.
- Air all rooms during the day.
- On departure, switch off all air-conditioning units.
- Soaps, disinfectants etc., are provided for your arrival. Please also bring your own with you.
- Cleaning materials used by the cleaning teams are well-known disinfectants/steamers etc.
They will make sure that (on their departure from the premise) all possible common areas are disinfected.
- Some house windows will be left open before you arrive, providing steady airflow.
- Cleaners will leave air-conditioning units switched off.
Maintenance typically happens early in the morning and before breakfast if your property has a pool.
Gardening will probably happen at specific hours in the afternoon.
If this involves someone entering your house, we will follow a specific procedure:
- You can not be inside the property during the process.
- We will collect enough information to ensure that the maintenance person fixes what has failed. So we may need to ask a few more questions than usual.
- The maintenance person will arrive following the protocols and health procedures in place.
- We need to allow enough time for the maintenance person to arrive. To facilitate this, they may need to come the next day. They also have to follow specific procedures and can be overwhelmed during the summer season.
- If it is a genuine emergency and your presence is needed, please exercise social distancing with the maintenance team.
- Sometimes, the cleaner might arrive just after the maintenance person has come.
As early as June 2020, we introduced our Web App, "myEos".
Key Features are:
- This Web App is straightforward
- You can access it with any device
- It is bundled with a free e-Messanger to contact us directly.
- You can get all the essential information about your holiday in one place.
- You can also access suggestions and what things to do while on holiday.
- There is no need to install it on your phone desktop. There is, however, an option to do just that and keep it like a shortcut icon.
As always, we take great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our properties.
We have supplemented the above procedures with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous for your safety.
Thank you very much for your kind co-operation on this, as this will guarantee a safe and pleasant stay on our property. Have a great holiday!
The Eos Team